Kerakoll Fugabella Colour is available in a range of different colours – please let us know which interest you and we can prepare a quote for you. Here’s a few things to know about ordering grout from us.
We usually only stock a select few colours, mostly the black, white and a few shades of grey in-between as these are the most popular. If you are after one of these colours, please let us know which one you require and we will be able to arrange to send the exact amount you require.
If we do not have the colour you want in stock, we can have the manufacturer ship it to you directly. However, please be aware that there are certain conditions when shipped this way; there is a two-day lead time and you may have to purchase your grout in specified quantities. To learn more, please get in touch with us on 01565 344 860 or email
Please consider that as this is a digital image, this is only a representation of colour – differences such as the brightness of your screen can affect how these colours are displayed for you.
Want to Order? Please see below!
If you’d like to purchase the Fugabella Colour grout from us, please get in touch with us and provide the following details:
- Name / Company Name:
- Email Address:
- Billing / Delivery Address:
- Fugabella Colour:
If you require our assistance in working out how much of our grout you may need, please feel free to get in touch with us on 01565 344 860, or email sales@tilerstools – but please see below for some estimates.
Here are some example calculations based on popular 20mm 600 x 600 porcelain tiles installed outdoors with a 5mm grout gap. We have rounded up the calculations to the nearest amount of bags/kilos, as we believe it is better to have more grout and not need it, rather than not having enough and struggling to finish the job.
Based on 20mm thick 600 x 600 porcelain tiles, with a 5mm grout gap, you can achieve roughly 4 sq/m with 1x 3kg bag:
- 4 sq/m: 2.67kg (1 bag)
- 8 sq/m: 5.33kg (2 bags)
- 12 sq/m: 8kg (3 bags)
- 16 sq/m: 10.67kg (4 bags)
- 20 sq/m: 13.33kg (5 bags)
Different / Alternative Sizes (20 sq/m):
- 20 sq/m: 20mm thick 600 x 450 porcelain tiles, 5mm grout gap: 15.56kg (x6 bags)
- 20 sq/m: 20mm thick 900 x 450 porcelain tiles, 5mm grout gap: 13.33kg (x5 bags)
- 20 sq/m: 20mm thick 1200 x 450 porcelain tiles, 5mm grout gap: 12.22kg (x5 bags)
- 20 sq/m: 20mm thick 900 x 600 porcelain tiles, 5mm grout gap: 11.11kg (x4 bags)
- 20 sq/m: 20mm thick 1200 x 600 porcelain tiles, 5mm grout gap: 10.00kg (x4 bags)
- 20 sq/m: 20mm thick 1200 x 900 porcelain tiles, 5mm grout gap: 7.78kg (x3 bags)
We recommend having an excess of up to 10% extra when calculating grout to account for discrepancies, accidental wastage etc, so depending on the size of your job you may want another bag or two.