BM180 PLUS – ADJUSTABLE WIDTH (100-150 cm / 3.3′-5′) MODULAR WORKING BENCH WITH FOLDING LEGS
Art. 394MA PLUS
- BM 180 PLUS is a variable width table designed to be the perfect workstation for large format tiles up to 160 cm (5.3’) and to be easy to transport.
- With few simple movements, the width of the worktop can vary from a minimum of 100 cm (3.3’) to a maximum of 150 cm (5’) with intermediate steps.
- In order to obtain an optimal worktop for any chosen width, the aluminum profiles are easily movable.
- When changing the width of the table the legs move as well, therefore they always maintain the optimal position to guarantee the maximum stability and strength of the bench at any chosen width.
- The length of the top is 180 cm (5.9’). Connect two tables together to obtain a worktop of 360 cm (11.8’) in length (and variable with from 100 to 150 cm – 3.3’ to 5’). This feature makes the BM180 PLUS the perfect workstation for slabs of any size.
- When in minimum width position, the bench is compact and easy to transport and store. Its folding legs make it even more practical.
- Being the anodized aluminum profiles (which make up the worktop) spaced and movable, it is possible to perform cuts with angle grinder and diamond blade without damaging them. Moreover, the special tile-support-cylinders (available as an accessory) create a gap between the tile and the worktop allowing cuts with angle grinders in every direction without damaging the bench.
- Legs provided with adjustable feet for perfect leveling of the bench.
- The steel structure and the worktop made of anodized aluminum profiles assure maximum strength and stability.
- It possible to eventually add extra aluminum profiles (accessory).
- Main important specifications:
Width: variable/adjustable from 100 to 150 cm (from 3.3’ up to 5’);
Lenght: 1 bench 180 cm (5.9’); 2 benches combined 360 cm (11.8’);
Height of the worktop from the ground: 83 cm (32 ¾”);
Maximum load capacity: 150 Kg (331 lbs).
- Wide range of accessories available.
See our video of the bench
See also our Top Tips for large slab and tile handling