Choose between one litre or five litres.
CAUTION: Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using this detergent, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft cloth.
- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Acid-resistant stone surfaces
Coverage with one litre;
- Terracota 1:5 10/20m2
- Porcelain Tiles 1:5 40m2
- Natural stone 1:5 – 1:10 20/35m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt
- Eliminates saline efferescences from terracota
- Eliminates limescale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors
- It removes cementatious deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants
- Effective against rust stains
- Buffered acid, does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment: it dees not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Does not change the appearance or colour of materials.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Does not affect grouting.
- Does not ruin profiles or items in aluminium and steel (kitchen hoods, pipes…).
- Can be used on many surfaces, terracotta, porcelain and ceramic tiles, and acid resistant stone.
- Has many functions: it can clean and remove deposits according to dilution.
- It is also effective in removing grout residues.
Method of use
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
Washing after laying:wet the surface well with water before washing. Then use DETERDEK diluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 litre of product in 5 or 10 litres of water). Apply the solution a few square metres at a time, then add, allow contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush. Remove all residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum and rinse with plenty of water. Should any stubborn dirt remain, repeat the wash with more concentrated solutions. For extraordinary maintenance on outdoor surfaces with clear signs of ageing (smog, dust…):dilute 1 litre of product in 10 litres of water. Then follow the same application procedures described above.
Download technical brochure DETERDEK_15 EN(1) web technical document
Download brochure here