Choose between one litre or five litres.
CAUTION: Do not use FILACLEANER on fabric or waxed wooden floors.
- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Polished stone and agglomerates
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Laminate flooring
- Rubber and PVC
Coverage with one litre;
- Maintenance 1:200 1500m2
- Initial stone wash 1:30 50m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It\’s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residues.
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions.
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces.
- It can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200.
- Ideal for laminates.
- Pleasant perfume.
Dilution: according to use.
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):dilute FILACLEANER at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad. Remove all residues using a liquid vacuum or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.For “scrubber-dryer” machines:Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.For extraordinary maintenance of very dirty surfaces:
Download technical brochure. filacleaner-ing
Download brochure Fila Cleaner