Choose between one litre or five litres.
CAUTION: Do not use on polished marble or new stone. Do not use on wood. Do not use on methacrylate tubs. Linoleum carry out a spot test beforehand to check colour fastness. Before using this detergent, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product.
- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Linoleum and PVC
Coverage with one litre;
- Maintenance 1:20 200m2
- Wax removal 1:5 20m2
- Initial stone wash 1:5 30m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and cement.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of cement surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- A 3-in-one product: cleaner, stain-remover, wax-remover.
- The only one that can eliminate stubborn stains from porcelain tiles.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Extremely easy to use.
Method of use
Dilution: according to use.
For cleaning and de-greasing all surfaces
Dilute in water (1:10-1:20) and apply to the surface. Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc professional cleaner or large brush. Use a cloth or “aqua vac” to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.For more intense cleaning of organic build up, dilute 1:5.To remove stains from porcelain floor tilesPour undiluted onto the stain and the whole tile. Leave until it is totally dry, wash and rinse.To remove waxDilute 1:5, apply to surface and leave for 10 minutes. Clean using a single-disc cleaning machine. Use cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to remove residues and then rinse thoroughly.
Download technical brochure. filaps87-ing
Download brochure Fila PS87