Available in 500ml litre can.
CAUTION: The product may enhance the colour of the material or grouting; carry out a test on a small surface area to check for any colour changes. Aerate rooms during use. Do not apply to matt-finish lappato porcelain tiles
- Textured porcelain tiles
- Unpolished porcelain tiles
- Lappato porcelain tiles
Coverage with one litre;
Textured, natural and Lappato porcelain tiles up to 70m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- Makes cleaning quick and easy and surfaces hygienic
- Improves the material’s resistance to dirt
- Maintains the original appearance of the material over time
- Provides prolonged protection over time
- For interior and exterior use
- High coverage
- Does not alter the material’s anti-slip rating (tests conducted in conformity with B.C.R.A. and ASTMC 1028-2007 methods).
- Does not form surface film
- UV resistant and non-yellowing
Method of use
No dilution required: The product is ready to use.
Application for new installations: 1. Wash the floor thoroughly using DETERDEK (cement grout) or FILACR10 (epoxy grout). 2. Apply FILASTOP DIRT to a clean and dry floor also treating the grout, covering evenly with a fleece or other suitable applicator. Advice from the expert: Given the product’s high coverage, apply a moderate quantity of product to treat 2-3 m2 of surface area at a time.3. Rub the surface with a cloth or floor scrubber with white disc. 4. Fully remove any residues within 10 minutes, either manually using a microfibre cloth or with a single-disc floor scrubber
Download technical brochure. filastopdirt-ing
Download brochure FILA STOP-DIRT_2 ENG