The Kaufmann Superflies is the entry level Kaufmann tile cutter for use by professionals. Length 600mm.
For use on tiles, slabs and mosaic up to 16mm thick.
- Polished guide bars
- Robust construction made of die-cast aluminium and steel
- Cuts towards the angle
- High stop with notch for diagonal cuts, with millimeter and inch scale
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45°
- Lockable breaking device
- Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm
Kaufmann are an Austrian company which designs and manufactures the highest quality tile cutters for professionals. Tilers Tools stocks spare parts to keep your tile cutter in great shape for many years.
We sell four other models of the world-leading Kaufmann professional tile cutters;
- Topline STANDARD with the cutting direction towards the angle
- Topline PRO cuts away from the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel
- Topline ROCK cuts towards the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel than the STANDARD
- Topline ROCK LIGHT. As per ROCK but the bottom is made from lighter aluminium versus the steel on the ROCK
- The 1250mm plus machines have double guide rails to maintain that perfect cut – doesn’t apply to STANDARD machines.