The Kaufmann SUPERLINE tile cutters are manufactured to high standards for use by professionals. 630mm and 920mm lengths available
For use on tiles, slabs and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts
- Cuts towards the angle
- Optimal view of the tile
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance free)
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 340mm scale and trapezium guidance
- Lockable breaking device
- Breaking device with patented force transmission system to cut tiles up to 20mm thick
- Equipped with two breakers; wide breaker for tiles and slabs between 16mm and 22mm thickness and narrow breaker with safety pads for tiles and slabs from 3.5mm to 18mm thick. Easily converted between breakers.
- Optional breaker for mosaic tiles from 15x15mm
- Overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering
- Rubber feet ensure skid resistance and protection against scratches on finished tiles
- Robust bottom made of die-cast aluminium and steel
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection, protects against scratches on finished tiles
- Professionals Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with TiN coating
- Side supporting surfaces
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport
Kaufmann are an Austrian company which designs and manufactures the highest quality tile cutters for professionals. Tilers Tools stocks spare parts to keep your tile cutter in great shape for many years.
We sell other models of the world-leading Kaufmann professional tile cutters;
- Entry level Superflies 600mm
- Topline STANDARD with the cutting direction towards the angle
- Topline PRO cuts away from the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel
- Topline ROCK cuts towards the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel than the STANDARD
- Topline ROCK LIGHT. As per ROCK but the bottom is made from lighter aluminium versus the steel on the ROCK
- The 1250mm plus machines have double guide rails to maintain that perfect cut – doesn’t apply to STANDARD machines.