The Kaufmann Topline PRO tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals. Various lengths from 630mm to 1250mm. These are robust machines designed to give many years service.
For use on tiles, slabs and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts
- Cuts away from the angle
- Optimal view of the cutting wheel for the right handed operator
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance free)
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 430mm scale and trapezium guidance
- Lockable breaking device
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads
- Spring supported overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering
- Robust bottom made of steel
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection, protects against scratches on finished tiles
- Professional Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with TiN* coating
- Side supports
- Carrying handle for comfortable transport
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport
- 1250mm machine comes with double side supports as well as a double cuttung rail to maintain cutting accuracy
- 1550mm and 1830mm machines available to order
*Titanium nitride (TiN) is an extremely hard ceramic material, often used as a coating on titanium alloys, steel, carbide, and aluminium components to improve the substrate’s surface properties.
Kaufmann are an Austrian company which designs and manufactures the highest quality tile cutters for professionals. Tilers Tools stocks spare parts to keep your tile cutter in great shape for many years.
We sell four models of the world-leading Kaufmann professional tile cutters;
- Topline STANDARD with the cutting direction towards the angle
- Topline PRO cuts away from the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel
- Topline ROCK cuts towards the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel than the STANDARD
- Topline ROCK LIGHT. As per ROCK but the bottom is made from lighter aluminium versus the steel on the ROCK
- The 1250mm plus machines have double guide rails to maintain that perfect cut – doesn’t apply to STANDARD machines.