The Kaufmann Topline Standard tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals. Various lengths from 480mm to 1250mm
For use on tiles, slabs and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts
- Cuts towards the angle
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance free)
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 340mm scale and trapezium guidance
- Lockable breaking device
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads
- Spring supported overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering
- Robust bottom made of steel
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection, protects against scratches on finished tiles
- Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm PROFI
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport
- 1250mm cutter has a double rail for exact cuts on long tiles
Kaufmann are an Austrian company which designs and manufactures the highest quality tile cutters for professionals. Tilers Tools stocks spare parts to keep your tile cutter in great shape for many years.
We sell different models of the world-leading Kaufmann professional tile cutters;
- Superflies entry level machine
- Topline STANDARD with the cutting direction towards the angle
- Topline PRO cuts away from the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel
- Topline ROCK cuts towards the angle. Has a carrying handle, side supports and a better cutting wheel than the STANDARD
- Topline ROCK LIGHT. As per ROCK but the bottom is made from lighter aluminium versus the steel on the ROCK
- The 1250mm plus machines have double guide rails to maintain that perfect cut – doesn’t apply to STANDARD machines.