Kerakoll Aquastop Green Pro is an uncoupling and anti-cracking membrane with high adhesion for balconies, terraces and horizontal surfaces before laying ceramic tiles or natural stone. Creates a waterproof surface even when overlaid on substrates that are cracked, have not been perfectly cured or might contain vapour pressure due to residual substrate moisture content. For use under ceramic and porcelain tiles and natural stone. Bonds directly on application.
- For internal and external use
- Specific for anti-cracking laying with BIOGEL in the revolutionary Laminates No Crack
- Suitable for subsequent laying of ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and natural stone
- It waterproofs any kind of surface, old or new, dry or cracked
- It compensates for hygrometric shrinkage and thermal expansion stress
- It withstands foot traffic immediately and speeds up work on site
Aquastop Green Pro comes in rolls 20m long rolls (1.15m wide) but is also sold per 1m length (1.15m2)