Certified, extra-rapid hardening, eco-friendly, self-levelling mineral product for the high-performance, smooth finishing correction of irregular substrates, ideal for use in GreenBuilding. Low CO2 emissions and very low
volatile organic compound emissions, recyclable as an inert material at the end of its life.
Keratech® Eco R10 rapidly develops a smooth finish and perfectly even surface with
high levels of mechanical resistance, guaranteeing the subsequent laying of all types
Eco-friendly with an Eco4 rating (SGS). Ideal for use in GreenBuilding
• For internal use
• Thickness from 1 to 10 mm
• Long self-levelling time and extra-rapid hardening
• HDE technology with extended flow
• Suitable for laying ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, natural stone, hardwood floors and resilient materials using adhesives
• High dimensional stability and long-lasting performance
For best value, offered in pallet loads of 42no bags each 25kg. Single bags available, please call 01565 344860 for the best price.
Coverage for each 1CM thickness, 1.6kg/m2 per 1mm thickness
Shelf life 6 months
Download technical sheet