The UPTEC family of dry-lay products for installing 20mm porcelain in patios, terraces and balconies.
Uptec comprises only four parts;
- SUPAL is a low-level pedestal with a floating head that can be fixed and height variable between 28-43mm
- SUPAS is a base pedestal, also with a floating head that is capable of being fixed and height variable from 43-58mm, however the SUPAS is capable of being extended to any height with the addition of intermediate rings, SUPAR
- SUPAR are the intermediate rings to be used with the SUPAS. Each SUPAR adds up to 30mm extra but are fully height adjustable
- SUPA2 or SUPA4 are the sound-dampening, top rubber pieces either 2mm or 4mm joints.
SUPAL is available singly or for better value in cartons of 24no.
We also recommend you buy our three function key SUPAK to make installation even easier.
- Self-levelling head, or simple switch to a fixed head
- Flexible height, just add intermediate modular rings
- Much less stock to carry for each job
- Use the three function key to adjust, fix and break spacer tabs
- Top rubber deadens sounds
- Space no more than 600mm between pedestals
- Excellent drainage
- Always flat surfaces and easily accessible
- Excellent access to hidden pipes and equipment
- Exceptional load-bearing strength
Buy with confidence – you never need to run out of stock, merely buy more than you anticipate and we will provide a full refund for any unopened cartons returned to us in good condition. As the system is modular, you save space and transport costs.
See our laying guide; UPTEC -laying instruction-EN
See our brochure; Brochure_Uptec_ITENFRDEES_WEB
See our video here