General terms and conditions of trade
In order to use the Tilers Tools online shop we ask you to agree to the following terms:
- Upon placing your order you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- In order to purchase products from our website you must register your details with us. These will include your real name, daytime phone number, email address, billing address and delivery address. Your information will only be used for processing your order or updating you with regard to our services. Please be assured that we will not share this data with any third party outside the Tilers Tools group other than those required to process your order.
- All payment details are taken by our secure online payment processors; ’Stripe’ and PayPal who are level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This means that they follow the highest security regulations for online payment processing.
- Full payment is required at time of ordering. We accept online payment by the following credit/debit cards: VISA, Mastercard and Maestro or by PayPal.
- You must confirm that you are the registered credit/debit card holder. Please note that validation and authorisation checks by the card issuer will be carried out on all transactions.
- Once an order has been placed you will receive an email from us which acknowledges your order and provides full details for you to check. A dispatch confirmation will then be sent to you in due course. Your order may be dispatched in several packages. Please note that until we have sent your dispatch confirmation email your order has not been officially accepted by us and can be cancelled or amended if errors are found. We strongly advise you therefore to check the details of your initial order acknowledgement email immediately upon receipt and contact us if any amendments are required. Any products that are not listed on your dispatch confirmation email are, unfortunately, unavailable and will not be charged to you.
- We reserve the right to delay or cancel an existing order, or refuse to serve a customer if we suspect fraudulent use of our website and services.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at any stage at our sole discretion. If this occurs we will not be held liable to you or any third party.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep your order information secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party gains unauthorised access to any data you have provided whilst using our website.
- We take utmost care to ensure that all descriptions, prices and stock levels are correct at the time of entering them onto our website but we cannot guarantee that this information will not change over time.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If we make a genuine mistake with the pricing of any of our products we do not have to accept an order at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to remove products, change prices, amend services or descriptions at anytime, without notice.
- You must not use any of the content on our website for commercial purposes without gaining specific written permission from us.
- If you wish to link to our website, please contact us to obtain permission.
- All of our prices include standard rate VAT where applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note that our business is governed by English law. If any dispute was to arise it would be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- We are a Limited Company registered in England No. 03492068, VAT no. GB768081796. Our Registered Office and trading address is: 10 The Grove, Parkgate Industrial Estate, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8XP
We reserve the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools without separate announcement.
Referrals and Links
Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools pages, including links to other companies – unless Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of this site from viewing those pages.
If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailing lists provided on our website pages.
Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by Aquacut Ltd / Tilers Tools is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without our express agreement.
The opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymous data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Please be advised that our calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.